Our speech therapy clinicians are highly trained in language and swallowing difficulties, which include dysphagia and aphasia, that is a result of any traumatic injuries or disease processes. Our speech therapist are also trained in memory cognition assessments where we engage dementia and alzheimer's disease processes.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Screening, identifying, assessing and interpreting, diagnosing, rehabilitating, and preventing disorders of speech (e.g., articulation, fluency, voice) and language.
- Screening, identifying, assessing and interpreting, diagnosing, rehabilitating, and preventing disorders of oralpharyngeal function (e.g., dysphagia) and related disorders.
- Screening, identifying, assessing and interpreting, diagnosing, and rehabilitating cognitive/communication disorders.
- Assessing, selecting and developing augmentative and alternative communication systems and providing training in their use.
- Providing aural rehabilitation and related counseling services to hearing impaired individuals and their families.
- Screening of hearing and other factors for the purpose of speech-language evaluation and/or the initial identification of individuals with other communication disorders.